I went to a ranch this weekened in pengwige it was so much fun we had a blast. We went Thursday and came back Sunday so we stayed 4 days and 3 nights it was fun there was a tepe, a lake, and way way more. We had so much fun I went with my aunt Krista so I would like to say thanks. My dad and brother dident go so I went with Krista we went down Thursday. Every one else came down Friday morning. It was so so much fun. I'm so glad I decieded to go down. The funest thing was that we all ok well most of us jumped in the lake it was so much fun. I hope we can do something just as fun as that was next year it was just so much fun. The only bad thing was we had to do a clean up the last day. That still dident stop the fun though. I cant beleive that I got a chance to go down there it was just as fun as the house boat that I went on. You would love it.
It was a ton of fun! We are so glad that you decided to go with us! You always make it so much fun!!!! Loved having you ride down and back with us! LOVE YA!!!
ReplyDelete